Acid with Metal : Online IGCSE Science Class
ACID WITH METAL: ONLINE IGCSE SCIENCE CLASS
Learn the concept from our online class. Understand how to form worded equations when an acid reacts with metal. Once you have understood how to write a worded equation, proceed with your understanding to write the equation in symbols. Make sure you have a good understanding about balancing the equation.
Chemical Reaction and its example (acid + metal).
- Magnesium + Hydrochloric acid → Magnesium Chloride + Hydrogen
- Calcium + Hydrochloric acid → Calcium Chloride + Hydrogen
- Sodium + Hydrochloric acid → Sodium Chloride + Hydrogen
- Potassium + Hydrochloric acid → Potassium Chloride + Hydrogen
- Magnesium + Nitric acid → Magnesium Nitrate + Hydrogen
- Calcium + Nitric acid → Calcium Nitrate + Hydrogen
- Sodium + Nitric acid → Sodium Nitrate + Hydrogen
- Potassium + Nitric acid → Potassium Nitrate + Hydrogen
- Magnesium + Sulphuric acid → Magnesium Sulphate + Hydrogen
- Calcium + Sulphuric acid → Calcium Sulphate + Hydrogen
- Sodium + Sulphuric acid → Sodium Sulphate + Hydrogen
- Potassium + Sulphuric acid → Potassium Sulphate + Hydrogen